Walk, His Shoes. Downhill

I felt that I was called to do this post. I wasn't intentionally thought about it. I'm not believe in our government. Not to be political at all but I used to believe what I hear more than what I saw. I chosed to close my eyes, blinded it with a black dirty cloth. As I grew up I soon learned that what others fed you doesn't mean that you can digest it for good and nothing, ain't shit is wasted. This is about the poor people that don't have roof on top of their head, don't have any power to speak, don't have any money nor food to eat, a lot less to have a drink at a normal 'warung' or coffee shop. I want to use this site to speak my mind on what I believe in not what I wanted to spill my words for nothing. I don't know what is under to the fine that has been lawed in our country.



If you had that choice to make a small place or community of your own comfort zone, do you used it on your own personal interest? Yeah, maybe that's the first thing you do if you have that power. But if the power you had will effect 30 million people on the same roof as yours, will you react the same too? Who are we to say they are not qualified to be where they are now. It doesn't matter if they don't have a house, a food to keep living, a vehicle to move around. As we all know, they didn't want to be like that. They don't want to have a life like this, begging for money, begging for food, begging to stay alive. As far as I know, everybody has dream they dreamt to come true. And to be in their shoes is not anybody's dream. They have no shoes to walk on the heat of sun, they don't have a clean proper clothes to wear, they got no bed to sleep on at night. Just hoping that under the bridge or at a bustop to lay their struggle to stay alive tomorrow and keep living.

I'm only defencing the tramp in the name of our people. The people who is Malaysian. They are poor and the law is not going to help them. Where is all the money, zakat, the alms? Where is the party that supposed to help them? Why is it we don't give a damn about their feelings? They are humans too. If you're talking about PATI that tramps around our country, yes it is logically possible to protect our society from harm. But why do this sort of cruel law is against our own brothers and sisters?



The point is, why can't we help them? Why are we getting fine when we help an innocent slave of God? Aren't we all the same? Who knows we might be in their shoes one day. Hopefully not, nanty menyesal baru nak terngadah kan? So be rasional sikit... Care for others even they don't care about you. Jangan pula memberi pembahagian kepada artis sahaja yang boleh menderma. Takut-takut ada yang tak kenal erti perikemanusiaan.

ONE SMALL STEP YOU TAKE MAY CHANGE THE WORLD IN A SECOND.

No comments:

Post a Comment